At first, I did not have a schedule, and after I fixed that problem, there was another problem. It was that my schedule was too tight. Therefore, I fixed the problem. I set a new schedule so as to make time for everything.
A technical challenge that I had been that when I assembled the motors, one of the motors went faster than the other one and made a great deal of noise. To stop that, I took apart both of the motors and made sure both of them were exactly the same. I searched for a long time and finally found that a little golden cap piece was in the wrong place. Through this experience, I learned that even the little pieces' change everything.
After that, I tried activating the motors, but this time none of the motors worked. Not one. Therefore I took all of them apart, put them back together, and checked it out. Nothing happened. I did this 2 times until I gave up fixing the motors that way. Thus, I gave up looking for the problem that way and looked at the toggle switches. At the toggle switches, I saw that two wires were touching together so as to forming a short circuit. So I taped up all of the toggle switches and places where it was likely to have short-circuited. After that, my car worked. Therefore, I learned that everything adds up to the final product.
Out of this project, I learned to: Make time for everything, to make sure everything works, and also to learn from my losses so that I won't make the same loss again.The remote control car was very fun to build, as well as a very educational experience for me.